How do I copy recipes from one Cookbook to another?
- Open up Cook'n
- Click the recipes button
- Look in the bottom right hand corner and you will see a Category section
- Make a new category called transfers.
- Then, click the Cookbook and Chapter of the recipe you wish to move
- You should be able to see the recipe in the recipe section on the right side.
- Click and drag that recipe down to the category that we made called transfers and drop the recipe on top of that category.
- A window will come up asking if you are sure you want to save it there, click Yes.
- Now open up the cookbook and that you want to transfer the recipe into
- click on the category that we made and the recipe we copied in there show up in the recipe section on the right side of the screen
- Now click and drag that recipe into the chapter that you desire in the chapter section, in the bottom left of the screen.
If you are still unable to transfer the recipe please email support.