Why God Made Moms
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
How did God make mothers?
- She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
- Mostly to clean the house.
- To help us out of there when we were getting born.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
- He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
- Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
- God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
Why did God give you Your mother and not some other mom?
- God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
- They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
What kind of little girl was your mom?
- We're related.
- God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
What did Mom need to know about dad before she married him?
- My Mom has always been my Mom and none of that other stuff.
- I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
- They say she used to be nice.
Why did your Mom marry your dad?
- His last name.
- She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
- Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Who's the boss at your house?
- My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats a lot.
- She got too old to do anything else with him.
- My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
What's the difference between Moms & Dads?
- Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
- Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
- I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What does your Mom do in her spare time?
- Moms work at work and work at home & dads just go to work at work.
- Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
- Dads are taller & stronger, but Moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
- Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
- Mothers don't do spare time.
- To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
- On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
- Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
WHEN YOU STOP LAUGHING -- FORWARD A LINK TO THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO OTHER MOTHERS, AUNTS, GRANDMOTHERS and anyone else who has anything to do with kids or just needs a good laugh!!!
- She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
- I'd make my Mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
- I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
Join the Cook'n Club!
An unbeatable value with exclusive benefits for members only.
Enjoy articles like this and many other benefits when you join the Cook'n Club.