Download this recipe.
10-9 inch flour tortilla
1/2 cup sugar (or more to taste)
Oil (for frying)
1. Combine cinnamon and sugar; set aside.
2. Pour oil 2" deep in deep fryer; heat to 375° fryer.
3. Cut each tortilla into 8 strips, each approx 1" wide.
4. Deep fry 3-5 strips at a time until golden brown and crisp, turning once.
5. Remove and drain on paper towels.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon mix while still warm. Serve immediately.
Contribute to the Cook'n Club!
DVO would love to publish your article, prose, photography and art as well as your cooking, kitchen and nutrition tips, tricks and secrets. Visit the Newsletter Submission / Win Win for All section in our Forum for more information and details.