Create a Kids Calendar
by Amy Hunt
You don't have to be a card company or federal government to create a Holiday. Let your kids have a go at the calendar. You'll be surprised at what they come up with.
Here are some of our favorites....
- July 13 - kiss your dogs ear day
- August- be kind to your socks month...make sure they always have their match
- Ice cream sundae month.....every Sunday is a sundae day!
- May 5- Eat dessert first day
- June 12, Purple and black day
If you're lucky,
Ice Cream Sundae month, may be
repeated throughout the year!
Your kids will love it!