As you know, when Cook'n makes a grocery shopping list, it combines like items so all of your Dairy Products, Canned Goods, Fresh Produce, etc. are together on your list.
And, some of the Groups are sub-divided. Dairy, for example is divided into nine sub-groups; Yogurt, Butter and Margarine, Eggs, Cheese, Sour Cream, Cottage and Cream Cheese, Dough and Pizza Crust, Cream, and Milk.
If you don't need to break up your list so much and would prefer to just have all of the dairy products fall under one group called Dairy, you can combine them by following these steps:
- Click Groups on the toolbar
- Double-click "[Dairy] Yogurt"
- Change the name from "[Dairy] Yogurt" to just "Dairy" and click OK
- Double-click the next group "[Dairy] Butter and Margarine" and change it to just "Dairy" and click OK
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all of the Dairy sub-groups.
When you finish all of the Dairy sub-groups will be combined into one group. The next time you make a grocery shopping list, all of the dairy products will be combined together in one group.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to send them to me.
Have a great day!!
-Dan @ DVO