Thoughts for the Day
I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing.. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
The worst thing about accidents in the kitchen is eating them.
Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
The early bird still has to eat worms.
Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
My husband says I never listen to him. At least I think that's what he said.
Just remember . . . if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
For those of you who watch what you eat...... Here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies. It seems we are all concerned with our health. It's nice to have a friend who sent this so we can now stay healthy.
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
- The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the Americans.
- The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the Americans.
- The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the Americans.
- The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the Americans.
- The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the Americans.