- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar salt and freshly ground
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). In a large bowl, combine the squash,
red bell peppers, sweet potato, and Yukon Gold potatoes. Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil,
vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are
coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every
10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
Help on downloading recipes
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive
for more recipes.