1 package chocolate cake mix
1 3.5-ounce package chocolate instant pudding & pie filling mix
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
4 large eggs
2 cups Nestle Toll House semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
2 1-ounce packages Nestle Toll House Choco Bake pre-melted unsweetened chocolate flavor
3 tablespoons butter or margarin
1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. For Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan or other tube pan.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, sour cream and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in morsels and nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan.
3. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
4. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
5. For Glaze: Melt Choco Bake and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar alternately with water until of desired consistency. Stir in vanilla extract.
6. Pour glaze over cake.