1. Peel and core the apples, then cut into thin slices.
2. Mix the apples, brown sugar, and flour in a bowl.
3. Spoon half of the apple mixture on the bottom of the pie crust. Add half of the blueberries and walnuts, then dot with half the butter. Repeat the layers.
4. Roll out the remaining dough in a circle and cut into 1/2 inch wide strips. Also cut out a 3 inch circle of dough. Lay the strips across the pie (as shown), and place the circle of dough in the center.
5. Place the pan on a cookie sheet (to catch any drippings) and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.