Total Calories: 53
Yield: 2 complete meal salads
1. Place the tempeh on a steamer basket that is set in a pot over an inch or so of water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, and steam for 20 minutes. Transfer the tempeh to a medium bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, shoyu, and thyme. Pour over the tempeh and mix well. Refrigerate an hour or so until well chilled.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the chilled tempeh and mix well.
4. Serve over a bed of fresh greens. Refrigerate any leftovers up to three days.
For a Change . . .
* For added flavor, include some finely chopped dill pickles and/or bell peppers to this salad.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.