To use emergency toilet:
1. Put garbage bag as a liner into the bucket, snap on toilet seat.
2. Sprinkle one tablespoon of gel into the bucket. The gel will absorb over 100 times its own weight (up to two gallons of liquid). The liquid becomes a gel and will deodorize the toilet contents. The gel is also biodegradable so it is safe to use.
3. The toilet is ready to use. Use toilet paper as usual, but try to be conservative.
4. Use baby wipes or hand sanitizer on hands after each use and dry hands with paper towel.
5. Un-snap the toilet seat and put on the tight fitting lid after each use of the toilet. The key to disease control is to KEEP IT TIGHTLY COVERED.
6. Replace liner and gel as needed.
7. Use rubber gloves when disposing of the liner.
8. Make up a solution of bathroom concentrate as per directions on the bottle. Clean toilet and toilet seat when necessary. This cleaner disinfects, is an antibacterial, is non-acidic and has a nice fragrance.
9. It might be helpful to have a tarp with your kit to use for privacy as you use the toilet.
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES FOR ODOR CONTROL:
* Baking Soda: Helps control odor, stops mold, fungus and mildew, is a natural whitener
* Hydrogen Peroxide: Is an antiseptic, cleaning agent for minor cuts and abrasions, and disinfects & cleans toilet seat
* Vinegar: Can control mold, germs, and disinfects & cleans toilet seat
* Combining Vinegar & Hydrogen Peroxide: Spraying solutions of vinegar and hydrogen peroxide, one after the other, in any order, kills virtually all Salmonella, Shigella or E coli bacteria. This combination is more effective in killing germs than bleach.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.