Click here to see the Saving Family Brochure
* One (1) week supply of his/her regular food
* Can opener if you use canned food
* Four (4) gallons water (more if larger pet, less if smaller pet)
* Plastic food & water dish (non-spill)
* Extra collar & leash
* Towel or blanket
* Favorite toy
* Portable pet carrier or cage
* Copy of veterinary records with current photo of pet
* First aid kit (see below)
* CATS: In addition to above, pack a litter box & kitty litter
PET FIRST AID KIT
* Gauze pads & bandages
* Roll of cloth tape
* Hydrogen peroxide
* Antibiotic ointment
* One (1) week supply of any medications needed
* First aid book for pets
Refer to the Picture to see a photo of the pet first aid kit.
* American Red Cross disaster shelters CAN NOT accept pets because of state health and safety regulations however, they CAN accept service animals that assist people with disabilities
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.