Total Calories: 326
Yield: 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Sift together all the dry ingredients, except the oat bran, in a large bowl. Add the oat bran and stir to combine. Add the goodies and toss to coat.
3. Whisk the wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
5. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.