1. Cut the onion in quarters, then peel apart the layers.
2. Cut the bell pepper into 1 1/2 inch squares.
3. Cut the pineapple slices into quarters.
4. Cut the fish into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
5. Thread the fish, onions, and peppers (alternating them) on two 12-inch or four 6-inch skewers.
6. Place the skewers on a very hot grill, turning them every minute or so until cooked on all sides. Remove when the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Make sure the grill is very hot to cook these. It’s important to cook the fish quickly so it stays moist. When it’s done, remove it from the grill immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.