1. Chop the cilantro.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Cut the fish into small pieces.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, fish, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5. Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon. As the fish begins to cook, use the spoon to break it into flakes.
6. Lay each tortilla on a sheet of foil (make the sheets a few inches wider than the tortillas). On top of each tortilla, place 2 tablespoons fish, 1 tablespoon black beans, 2 tablespoons cheese, and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Roll up the burritos and seal with foil.
7. Place the foil-wrapped burritos directly on the rack of a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.