Total Calories: 109
1. In small mixing bowl, stir together flours. Set aside. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, the Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal, sugar, salt and yeast. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan, combine milk, molasses and the 3 tablespoons margarine. Place over low heat until very warm (120° to 130° F), stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Gradually add to cereal, beating at low speed. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
3. Add egg and 1/4 cup of the flour mixture. Beat at high speed on electric mixer for 2 minutes. With spoon, stir in remaining flour mixture to make a stiff dough. On lightly floured surface, knead dough about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in large bowl coated with cooking spray. Spray top of dough. Cover lightly. Let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 1 hour).
4. Punch down dough. Shape into smooth round ball, being careful not to make large folds in dough. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 1 hour).
5. Bake on center rack, at 375°F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Place on wire rack. Brush with melted margarine. Cool completely.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.