Total Calories: 457
1. Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. Cut bread dough into 6 equal portions. Roll each section into a 6-inch circle on a floured surface. Place 1/2 cup filling mixture on one side of circle. Moisten edge of dough and fold over filling. Crimp edges with fork.
4. Spray calzones with non-stick cooking spray. Repeat process for each calzone.
5. Place calzone on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.