Total Calories: 284
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal, tomato juice and the 2 egg whites beat well. Stir in rice and garlic powder. Spray 10-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Spread cereal mixture evenly on sides and in bottom to form crust.
3. Bake for 5 minutes. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, sauti onions and carrots in chicken broth over medium heat. Spread evenly in bottom of cereal crust. Spoon cottage cheese over vegetables. Place broccoli over cottage cheese.
5. Beat together the 3 egg whites, flour and salt until mixed. Stir in milk. Pour mixture over vegetables in cereal crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake 55 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.