Total Calories: 164
1. Stir together flours. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal, 1 cup of the flour mixture, sugar, salt, seasoning, and yeast. Set aside.
3. Heat water and margarine until warm (115-120°F). Using regular beaters, add water mixture and egg whites to cereal mixture. Beat on low speed with electric mixer 30 seconds or until thoroughly combined. Increase speed to high, beating 3 minutes longer, scraping bowl frequently. Mix in vegetables.
4. By hand, stir in remaining flour to make sticky dough. Cover loosely. Let rise in warm place until double in volume. Stir down batter. Divide evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
5. Let rise in warm place until double in volume.
6. Bake at 400° F about 17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.