Total Calories: 350
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine in small saucepan. Remove from heat. Add 1/2 cup KELLOGG CORN FLAKES cereal, stirring until well coated. Set aside for topping.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, melt the remaining 3 tablespoons margarine over low heat. Stir in the 1/4 cup flour, the 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add broth and 1 cup of the evaporated milk, stirring until smooth. Increase heat to medium and cook until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Stir in turkey and mushrooms. Set aside.
3. Stir together the remaining 1/2 cup cereal, the 1 cup flour, baking powder and the 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
4. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg slightly. Stir in the remaining 2/3 cup evaporated milk and cheese. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Spread evenly in 8 x 8 x 2-inch (1 1/2-quart) glass baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon turkey mixture over batter. Sprinkle reserved topping evenly over top.
5. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly around edges.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.