Total Calories: 109
1. Crush 1/2 cup of the Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal into fine crumbs. Combine crumbs and oil. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup cereal, tuna, onion, celery, parsley, egg whites and lemon juice until thoroughly mixed.
3. Using 1/2 cup tuna mixture, shape into 4 croquettes (cone shaped). Roll croquettes in cereal crumb mixture until evenly coated. Place in 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined..
4. Bake at 350°F about 25 minutes or until dark golden brown. Serve hot with Dill-Mustard sauce.
5. To make sauce, combine flour, salt, dill weed, milk and mustard in 1-quart saucepan. Mix until smooth. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Stir in lemon juice. Serve hot over Tuna Croquettes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.