Total Calories: 483
1. In large mixing bowl, stir together sour cream, milk and egg yolks. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, stirring until combined. Let stand about 5 minutes. Beat well. Add salmon, onion, celery, 2 teaspoons of the parsley flakes, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Set aside.
2. Place 2 of the egg whites in small mixing bowl. Beat until stiff, but not dry. Fold into salmon mixture. Spread in 10 x 6 x 2-inch (1 1/2-qt.) glass baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 375°F about 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
4. While salmon mixture is baking, measure mayonnaise and mustard into small mixing bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Place the remaining egg white in small mixing bowl. Beat until stiff but not dry. Fold into mayonnaise mixture. Remove baked salmon mixture from oven. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over top. Return to oven and continue baking about 5 minutes longer or until topping is set. Remove from oven. Sprinkle the remaining 1 teaspoon parsley flakes over top. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Tangy Topped Tuna Bake: 2 cans (7 oz. each) solid pack white tuna, drained and flaked, may be substituted for the salmon.
Herb-Seasoned Salmon Bake: 2 cups KELLOGG'S CROUTETTES Stuffing Mix may be substituted for the KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Add to sour cream mixture in step 1. Let stand 10 minutes. Beat until smooth. Continue as directed in step 2 thru 5.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.