Total Calories: 241
1. Mix KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs and margarine. Reserve for topping.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions drain well. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid. Add enough water to mushroom liquid to make 2 cups. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, to make sauce, measure flour and milk into saucepan. Place over low heat, stirring until smooth. Add bouillon cubes. Gradually add the 2 cups liquid, stirring constantly. Increase heat to medium and cook until bubbly and thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream.
4. Layer cooked noodles, mushrooms, chicken, sauce and parsley in ungreased 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle buttered Corn Flake Crumbs evenly over top.
5. Bake at 400°F about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated and sauce is beginning to bubble.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.