Total Calories: 842
1. In large saucepan combine broth and garlic. Bring to boiling. Stir in rice. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 45 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet cook seeds over medium heat for 30 seconds or until fragrant, shaking skillet occasionally.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add butter to skillet. Cook and stir until melted. Stir in sweet potatoes and onion. Cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
4. Stir in sausage, apple and sweet and sour sauce. Cook and stir about 4 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach.
5. Before serving stir together hot rice and KELLOGG'S COMPLETE ALL-BRAN WHEAT BRAN FLAKES cereal. Serve sausage mixture over rice mixture.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.