Total Calories: 342
1. Trim fat from chops. Cut pocket in each chop by horizontally cutting from fat side almost to bone.
2. In medium saucepan cook onion and celery in margarine or butter until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in apricots, pecans, sage and pepper.
3. Coarsely crush crackers. Stir into onion mixture.
4. Stuff chops with cracker mixture. Secure openings with toothpicks. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 35 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together spreadable fruit and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over pork chops. Bake at 375°F for 3 to 5 minutes more or until chops are no longer pink.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.