Total Calories: 118
1. Cook rice according to package directions, using reserved tomato liquid in place of water. Set aside any remaining reserved tomato liquid.
2. Cut off tops of peppers and remove seeds. Cook, uncovered, in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Chop tomatoes. In medium mixing bowl, combine with remaining ingredients, cooked rice and 1/4 cup of the reserved tomato liquid, stirring gently. (Use water, if not enough reserved tomato liquid.)
4. Spoon rice mixture into peppers. Place in shallow baking dish. Add water just to cover bottom of dish. Cover with glass cover for baking dish or with foil.
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot and peppers are tender. Serve hot with tomato sauce, if desired.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.