Total Calories: 221
1. Discard wilted and damaged outer leaves of cabbage. Remove core and wash cabbage. Dip cabbage head in boiling water to loosen leaves. Carefully peel off 12 leaves. Steam leaves over small amount of water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Cool. Cut hard stem section out of leaf.
2. In medium fry pan, brown pork and onion. Drain thoroughly.
3. In medium bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, egg whites, parsley, 1 teaspoon of the caraway seeds, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup of the tomato sauce and pork mixture.
3. Place 1/4 cup pork mixture at stem end of each leaf. Roll leaf around pork mixture. Place cabbage roll seamside down in single layer in rectangular (5 qt) baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over rolls and sprinkle with remaining caraway seeds. Cover.
4. Bake at 350°F about 40 minutes or until hot. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.