Total Calories: 176
1. In large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
2. Beat egg slightly. Stir in milk and oil. Add to flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
3. Stir in cereal crumbs just until blended. Portion batter evenly into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
4. Bake at 400°F about 20 minutes or until browned.
5. Streusel Topping: Combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter, stir in corn flakes, walnuts and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly on top of muffins before baking. Press topping lightly.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.