Total Calories: 299
1. In small mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water 5 minutes. Add KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens.
2. In food processor bowl, using metal blade, process flour, salt, 1/2 cup of the taco cheese and oil, about 30 seconds. Add cereal mixture and continue processing about 30 seconds or until dough is formed. Shape into smooth ball and place on 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Cover with waxed paper and let rest in warm place 10 minutes.
3. In mixing bowl, combine beans, salsa, tomato paste, jalapeno peppers and cumin. Set aside.
4. With heal of hand, press dough in pan to form crust. Spread bean mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle with remaining taco cheese and 1 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese. Arrange vegetables over cheese and top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake at 450°F about 13 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.