Total Calories: 364
1. Thaw and dice MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Burgers. In a large bowl, mix together tomatoes, onions, burger pieces and chilies. Set aside.
2. Prepare tortillas by placing a moistened paper towel on a microwave safe dish. Place tortilla on top of paper towel. Repeat by using moistened towel then tortilla stacking until 4 tortillas are on plate. Cover stack of tortillas with moistened paper towel. Microwave at HIGH for 40 seconds.
3. Place 1/4 cup of the burger mixture on each tortilla. Wrap tortilla and place seam side down on a 9 x 12 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all 12 tortillas are completed. Spread enchilada sauce over tortillas. Cover baking dish.
5. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove cover and spread sour cream on top of the enchiladas, followed by the cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.