Total Calories: 266
1. Wash peppers. Cut off tops and remove seedy portions. Precook in large amount of boiling water about 5 minutes. Drain well. Place peppers, cut side up, in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In 12-inch fry pan, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned, stirring frequently. Drain off drippings. Add remaining ingredients except cheese. Stir to combine, cutting tomatoes into pieces with spoon. Remove from heat. Spoon into peppers, dividing evenly.
3. Bake at 350°F about 25 minutes or until filling is thoroughly heated. Remove from oven. Sprinkle tops with cheese. Return to oven. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
1. Wash peppers. Cut off tops and remove seedy portions. Lightly salt inside of each pepper. Place peppers, cut side up, in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch (2qt.) glass baking dish. Set aside.
2. Place ground beef and onion in 8 x 8 x 2-inch (1 1/2qt.) glass baking dish. Stir to crumble. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or until beef is cooked, stirring occasionally. Drain off drippings. Add remaining ingredients except cheese. Stir to combine, cutting tomatoes into pieces with spoon. Spoon filling into peppers, dividing evenly. Cover stuffed pepper with plastic wrap. Poke several holes in plastic wrap to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave on HIGH about 15 minutes or until filling is thoroughly heated and peppers are tender. Sprinkle tops with cheese. Microwave on HIGH until cheese melts.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.