Total Calories: 30
1. In large plastic bag combine wine, vinegar, thyme, mustard, pepper, cloves and garlic. Add roast. Close bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Drain meat, reserving marinade. Pat dry with paper towels. In Dutch oven quickly brown meat on all sides in hot oil. Drain off any fat.
3. Strain marinade to remove solids. Discard solids. Carefully add marinade and onion to roast. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 2 hours or until meat is tender.
4. Transfer roast and onion to serving platter. Measure juices from Dutch oven. Skim off any fat. If necessary, add enough water to reserved juices to make 3 cups.
5. Return juices to Dutch oven. Stir in cookie crumbs . Cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens. Stir in sour cream (do not boil). Serve with meat.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.