Total Calories: 436
1. In large mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, onions, seasonings and the 1/4 cup melted margarine, mixing lightly. Spread evenly in bottom and on sides of 10 x 6 x 2-inch (1 1/2-qt.) baking dish coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes or until brown.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, melt margarine over low heat. Stir in flour and seasonings. Add milk, stirring until smooth. Incream heat to medium and cook until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Stir in fish and pimiento. Pour into crumb crust.
4. Mix KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal with the 1 tablespoon melted margarine. Sprinkle over fish mixture.
5. Bake at 425°F about 15 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.