1. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside.
2. Measure shortening, sugar, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and salt into large mixing bowl. Add boiling water. Stir until shortening is melted. Let stand until lukewarm.
3. Mix half the flour into cereal mixture. Stir in yeast mixture and eggs. Mix in remaining flour. Refrigerate, tightly covered, overnight and use as needed. May be stored 2 to 3 days.
4. Remove dough from refrigerator 1 hour before shaping rolls. Punch down. Place three 1-inch balls of dough in greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups. Cover and let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 1 hour).
5. Bake at 425°F about 12 minutes or until well browned. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.