Total Calories: 347
1. In small bowl mash together 1 of the avocados, salad dressing and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. In large nonstick skillet. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Burgers over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Remove from skillet. Cool slightly. Cut each burger into 8 strips. Add corn to same skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 to 3 minutes or until it just begins to brown. Remove from skillet.
3. Chop remaining avocado. In large bowl toss together chopped avocado, burger strips, corn, lettuce, tomato, Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
4. Spread salad dressing mixture over one side of each tostada shells. For each salad on a serving plate, layer one tostada shell, dressing side up some of the lettuce mixture a second tostada shell, dressing side up additional lettuce mixture a third tostada shell, dressing side up and additional lettuce mixture. Repeat with remaining tostada shells and remaining lettuce mixture.
5. Serve immediately topped with salsa, sour cream (if desired) and green onions.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.