Total Calories: 246
1. Place each piece of pork between two pieces of plastic wrap. Use flat side of meat mallet to lightly pound until 1/4-inch thick. In shallow dish combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE Crumbs, salt and pepper. Press pork pieces into crumb mixture, lightly coating both sides.
2. In very large nonstick skillet (12 inch) cook pork pieces in hot oil over medium heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Remove from skillet. Loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Use paper towel to carefully wipe crumbs out of skillet. In same skillet cook and stir bacon pieces until crisp. Remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Discard remaining drippings. Drain bacon pieces on paper towels. Set aside.
4. In small bowl stir together honey, vinegar and caraway seeds. Set aside.
5. Add apple and onion to drippings in skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in honey mixture. Heat through. Toss with coleslaw mix and bacon pieces.
6. Spoon coleslaw mixture onto serving platter. Top with pork pieces.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.