Total Calories: 165
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Set aside.
2. Coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with cooking spray. Place 1 teaspoon corn syrup in bottom of each cup. Portion drained pineapple over syrup. Push 1/2 cherry into center of pineapple in each cup. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, flour, baking powder, soda, salt and pecans. Set aside.
4. Beat together egg whites, oil and brown sugar. Stir in milk and pineapple juice. Add to dry ingredients, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into muffin-pan cups.
5. Bake at 400°F about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately turn out muffins onto waxed paper liner tray. Remove any pineapple that remains in pan and place on muffins. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.