Total Calories: 376
1. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal and milk. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
2. Add egg. Mix well. Add ham, pork, onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and mustard. Mix until combined. Gently press evenly in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle sugar over top of meat mixture. Arrange pineapple slices over sugar.
3. Microwave on HIGH about 25 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 170°F. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
4. To prepare Sweet and Sour Sauce add water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1 1/4 cups. Set aside. In 4-cup glass measuring cup, mix together cornstarch and sugar. Stir in pineapple syrup mixture, vinegar, and mustard. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Poke several holes in plastic wrap to allow steam to escape.
5. Microwave on HIGH until mixture boils. Microwave on HIGH about 2 minutes longer or until sauce is thickened and clear.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.