Total Calories: 157
1. Stir together flours, baking powder, salt and spices set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine cereal, pineapple including juice and orange juice. Let stand 3 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add orange peel, egg whites and oil beat well. Stir in dried fruit.
3. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into 12 lightly greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups. Using measuring-teaspoon, make a 1/2-inch indentation in top of each muffin.
4. Bake in 400° F oven about 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool about 15 minutes before adding filling.
5. Filling: Beat together margarine, sweetener and vanilla. Fill each muffin top with measuring-teaspoon of filling. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.