Total Calories: 444
1. In small frypan, saute onions and garlic in oil. Set aside.
2. Combine cottage cheese, the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, spinach, MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS Veggie Burgers, 1 cup of the Mozzarella cheese, 1 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning, egg, onion, and garlic mixture. Set aside.
3. Mix together remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce. Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture length of each noodle. Roll up each noodle and place seam side down in sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over rolls. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese and the 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil.
5. Bake at 350°F about 1 hour. Remove foil. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.