Total Calories: 757
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Set aside.
2. In glass bowl or closeable plastic bag, combine 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, ginger, soy sauce and garlic. Add beef and thoroughly coat with marinade. Cover or close bag and refrigerate 2 hours.
3. Crush Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal into fine crumbs. Coat beef with cereal. Set aside.
4. In small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining pineapple juice with enough water added to measure 1/3 cup liquid. Set aside.
5. In wok, stir-fry beef in oil until lightly browned. Pour cornstarch mixture over beef and bring to boil, stirring constantly. Add pineapple and vegetables. Return to boiling. Serve over hot rice.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.