Total Calories: 725
1. Remove wing tips from duckling up to first joint. Sprinkle inside cavity with salt. Set aside.
2. Melt margarine in small fry pan. Add celery and cook over low heat until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup of the reserved orange syrup. (Save remaining syrup.) Set aside.
3. Measure KELLOGG'S Stuffing Mix into large mixing bowl. Add drained orange segments and celery mixture. Toss gently to combine. Lightly stuff duckling. Close opening with skewers and tie legs together with string. Prick skin several times with fork to allow fat to drain slowly, self-basting the duckling. Place on rack, breast side up, in roasting pan.
4. Bake at 375°F about 2 hours or until tender (about 30 minutes per pound), brushing with glaze several times. If necessary, cover duckling lightly with foil during last hour to prevent over-browning.
5. To make glaze, add orange flavored liqueur to remaining syrup to measure 2/3 cup. In small saucepan, stir together cornstarch, syrup mixture, lemon peel and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Brush over duckling several times during roasting.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.