Total Calories: 689
1. On wax paper combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE Crumbs and orange peel. Set aside. In shallow dish combine egg white and water. Set aside.
2. Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap. Use flat side of meat mallet to lightly pound until 3/8-inch thick. Dip chicken pieces in flour. Shake off excess. Dip in egg white mixture and press in crumb mixture, coating both sides.
3. In very large skillet (12 inch) cook chicken piecs in 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium heat for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet. Cook about 2 minutes more or until done. Remove from skillet. Loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
4. Use paper towl to carefully wipe crumbs from skillet. Add orange juice, wine and mustard to skillet. Bring to boiling. Boil, uncovered about 4 minutes or until reduced to 3/4 cup. Meanwhile, stir together butter and cornstarch. Add to orange juice mixture, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Stir in onions.
5. Serve chicken over brown rice. Top with orange slices. Spoon orange sauce over all.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.