Total Calories: 418
1. In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal. Sprinkle water over mixture, stirring with fork until dough holds together.
2. On lightly floured surface, roll dough to fit 9-inch pie pan. Place in pie pan. Trim and flute edge even with top of pie pan.
3. Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350° F.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly in pie crust. Top with mushrooms.
5. Beat eggs slightly. Stir in milk, salt and pepper. Pour evenly over mushrooms.
6. Bake about 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.