Total Calories: 464
1. To make enchilada sauce: place tomato paste, V8 juice, water, chili powder, red pepper, garlic salt and black pepper in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
3. Thaw Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers according to package directions. Chop.
4. Place Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers, olive oil and 1/4 cup chopped onion in large skillet. Sauté 1 minute.
5. To assemble enchiladas: place 1/4 cup sauce in bottom of 8x8-inch baking pan.
6. Spread 1/4 cup Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers and onion mixture, 1 tablespoon enchilada sauce, 1 tablespoon chopped onion and 2 tablespoons cheese in each tortilla shell.
7. Roll each tortilla shell, securing with a toothpick if necessary. Place in baking pan.
8. Top enchiladas with any remaining Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers and onion mixture, enchilada sauce, chopped onion and cheese.
9. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Remove foil and allow cheese to brown, approximately 5 more minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.