Total Calories: 418
1. Thaw Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers according to manufacturer's instructions. Cut into small pieces.
2. Mix ricotta, Italian seasoning and basil in a small bowl.
3. Place 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
4. Line dish with one layer of uncooked lasagna noodles.
5. Top lasagna noodles with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers, 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup Italian cheese and 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice.
7. Top with any remaining pasta sauce, Italian cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F approximately 30 minutes.
8. Remove foil and continue to bake until browned, approximately 15 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.