Total Calories: 391
1. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with the 1 tablespoon corn meal. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine the 1/2 cup corn meal, flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Set aside.
3. Beat together milk and oil. Add to flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Press dough evenly into pan forming rim.
4. Bake at 450°F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. While crust is baking, combine taco sauce, garlic salt, and Morningstar Farms™ Grillers® Prime. Spread evenly over hot crust. Sprinkle with green peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives, and remaining cheese. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.