Total Calories: 190
1. Stir together flour, the 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
2. Drain peaches reserving 1/3 cup syrup. Set aside 8 peach slices for topping. Chop remaining peach slices. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, milk and the 1/3 cup peach syrup. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg white and oil. Beat well. Stir in chopped peaches. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into eight 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Place 1 peach slice over top of each muffin.
4. Bake at 400°F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with Lemon Sauce.
5. To make sauce, combine sugar and cornstarch in 2-quart saucepan. Add water, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon peel and juice. Serve over warm Peach Muffins.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.