Total Calories: 544
1. Remove root ends, center and imperfect leaves from greens. Wash several times in cold water, lifting out each time. Drain. Cut greens crosswise into 1/2-inch strips. In 4-quart saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boil. Add greens. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Drain greens and blot dry. Set aside.
2. In large saucepan, saute garlic, green pepper and onion in oil. Stir in mushrooms, tomato sauce and seasonings. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Set aside.
3. Mix together ricotta cheese and KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal until well blended. Stir in rice. Set aside.
4. Cover bottom of 13 x 9 x 1 3/4-inch (3-quart) rectangular baking dish with one-third tomato sauce mixture. Layer one-third greens over sauce. Cover with half cereal mixture and half Mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining greens and sauce. Cover baking dish with foil.
5. Bake at 350° F about 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.