Total Calories: 965
1. In 12-inch fry pan, brown ground beef and turkey. Drain off excess drippings. Stir in next 7 ingredients. Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. While meat mixture simmers, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
3. Beat eggs slightly. Add remaining ingredients except Mozzarella cheese.
4. Cover bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with thin layer of meat mixture. Then layer half the noodles in baking dish. Spread with half the remaining meat mixture. Top with half the mozzarella cheese. Spread half the egg mixture over the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
5. Bake at 375° F about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned. Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.